Dr. Emil İmanov
- Azerbaijan Medical University, Faculty of Stomatology (1999 - 2004)
- Medical University of Graz, Austria, Department of Oral Surgery, with specialization in implantology (2005 - 2006)
- University of Frankfurt (Höte), Germany: Master in Oral Implantology (MOI- Master Oral Implantology), obtained in 2014 (2012 - 2014)
- Oral surgeon and implantologist at the "Implant Aesthetic Dental Center" clinic (2008 - present)
- Surgeon dentist and implantologist at "Esthetic Tooth" clinic (2008 – 2015)
- Chief physician and oral surgeon at the "Implant Art" clinic, also serving as an implantologist (2015 – 2019)
- Since 2020, Dr. İmanov has been the chief physician, implantologist, and oral surgeon at the "Pro Implant" Aesthetic Dental Clinic.
- Director of IIT Baku (International Team for Implantology - International Society of Implantologists) from 2015 to 2019.
- Deputy Chairman of EDAD Baku (Academic Association of Aesthetic Dentistry) since 2010.
- President of AZIIB (Public Union of Implantologists of Azerbaijan) from 2016 to 2020.
- Co-author of the teaching material "Local Anesthesia in Dental Practice," published in 2009.
- Translation editor of the book "Orthopedic Restorations that Do Not Come Out" by German author Rainhord Marxkors, translated into Azerbaijani and published in 2012.
- Editor-in-Chief of the Azerbaijani section of the international dental publishing house Quintessenz (Quintessenz-az magazine), which began publishing in 2014.
- In 2022, Dr. İmanov contributed to the "Implantology" annual magazine, which comprises selected articles from the Quintessenz publishing house.