We encourage 2nd AzOMFS 2023 participants to submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Program Committee. All abstracts for oral or poster presentations must be online submitted.
Submit an Abstract
RULES FOR PRESENTATION OF ABSTRACT
- The author must be registered to attend 2nd AzOMFS 2023. Payment of registration fees must be completed by October 5, 2023.
- The abstracts should be submitted only through the on-line platform. For questions please contact Scientific Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each paper can have one author and a maximum of five co-authors. The author/presenter will be responsible for submitting the paper.
- Abstract texts should be 250 words or less, including a maximum of two references
- Use standard abbreviations only. Within the body of the abstract, when using abbreviations, spell out the name in full at the first mention and follow with the abbreviation in parenthesis.
- Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided the name in full is outlined in the body of the abstract.
- Your abstract should clearly, and where applicable, concisely outline the Background, Research Aims/Objectives, Methods, Results/Findings and Conclusions.
- Please do not include any images, graphs or tables in your abstract submission.
- ORAL PRESENTATION - Oral Presentations will be notified of their length of presentation time in the acceptance letters. Abstracts which are not selected for Oral Presentation may be eligible for a Poster Presentation.
- E-POSTER PRESENTATION - E-poster Presentations are visual display of research projects. The poster display will be an integral part of the program and will be available to access within the Exhibition Hall. Full details of the format of the interactive poster offered will be detailed within acceptance notifications sent to nominated presenting authors.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Authors will be notified via email no later than
September 10, 2023 September 25, 2023. Please note that contact information should be provided for the abstract’s author. All correspondence relating to the submission will be directed to this person, and he or she should distribute to all co-presenters.
ABSTRACT SPEAKER REGISTRATION
All presenters must register and complete payment for the Conference by October 5, 2023 to be included in the Conference Program and in all publications. No stipends are provided to presenters.